Jumat, 30 April 2010

My Family

Hi...good day all, nice to see you smile together. First of all, thank you for the smile that you have given to me..
I can standing here in the middle of you all is because of my family. They give me the strength, spirit and always hoping all the best for me. I love them so much and I want to say thank for all love, spirit and the strength that they have given to me.
People said that you’ll never love someone if you never know them, in bahasa indonesia you can say, “tak kenal maka tak sayang”. So..please give me the chance to introduce my family to you.
I have a small family, very small, but full of happiness and love, just like in the castle. My little family is consist of 5 persons, father, mother and 3 children. My father, Gede Ritana, he is 40 years old, he is a strong and responsible man,he is my pride. My mother, Kade Sukreni, she is 38 years old, she is a strong woman, i am her fans. That beloved couple was growing 3 childs up with full of love, much pray, huge hope and very big attention, they are: Me, deliza Pitrya Dinanti. Laras, My lovely little sister, oh...she’s so cute and also smart,just like mother. Now she is a student of Udayana university. And the last one is Wahyu, my gorgeous little brother, but he have a bad habit that i hate so much, wahyu is third grade student in Senior high school 2 singaraja.
If i am in the middle of them I feel like i am the lovers who has found her true love. I feel the happiness is 100% inside my heart. But, sometimes i have ever feel a bad condition, such as sad, angry, and also crying because of a little thing. So funny, but it was me.
If I get 3 choice from a fairy, i will say. I don’t want to live without them, I don’t want to live without them, and I don’t want to live without them. seeing their smile is a happiness for me. Oh... i want to get back home soon to enjoy my holiday.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar