: Many people have different hobbies. A hobby is an activity you like to do often, while you have time. A hobby can be anything and can be done anywhere.
I have many hobbies, there are dancing and reading. I like Balinese dance because it’s Balinese culture that so unique. From I’m child until now I still learn Balinese dance. Suck as: active in dance UKM. I think learn more about Balinese dance can keep our culture, because I love my culture. follow the rhythm of your body. don't care about being perfect in your dance steps. allow your inner beat to make you move..
Reading also my hobby. I will tell you why I like to read, how I first got started and so on. Keep in mind reading is important and that is how I came to be the person I am now. why do I like to read? Well, first of all, reading is fun! The second reason that I give you to enjoy reading is that when you read, you can expand your knowledge and also your culture. There are a lot of good books in which you can find history, novels, tragedies, comedies and a variety of other themes. You can see that people who read more often frequently have a bigger knowledge of life and also a bigger perspective of their environment. I think that fact gives them an advantage over all others who do not read frequently and often in school. Finally, the third and the most important feature that reading offers you is that it does not matter the age that you have, you always could expand your vocabulary and ways to express your ideas to the others in a simple and correct form No body can make you stop doing what you love to do. :)
Sabtu, 01 Mei 2010
My Hobby..
Diposting oleh delisa di 19.41
Subscribe to:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar