Hello..
: My full name is Putu Delisa Pitrya Dinanti,Call me Dell. : I live at Sahadewa streat no 7Ab Singaraja, Bali : I Was Born on24th july 1990.I came from bengkel village at busugngbiu,buleleng regency.My hobby is reading,and so on. my favorite band are Bring me the Saint Loco, and Killing Me Inside. When I hear their song, I can get many inspirations to keep spirit in doing anything. :I have one sister and one brother.Both of them were younger than me.Know i am far away from my family because i am continuing my study at Ganesha University of Education and i live by myself in a boarding house at sahadewa street, singaraja. Not far from the college, but sometimes it makes me miss my family. 2 years ago, I was graduated from Senior high school 2 Singaraja (Smanda Singaraja) and now I am a fourth semester’s student in Informatic Doploma III,Undiksha.
Kamis, 29 April 2010
About me..
Diposting oleh delisa di 04.45
Subscribe to:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar