My Holiday
Last month, I went to Bedugul with my family. I woke up at 6 am in the morning. I went to my bathroom and started to prepare the things that I need, like my clothes, and shoes and also had breakfast. We arrived at Bedugul around 9am. The weather was very cold and windy, so I took my jacket and put it on. The first destination is Bratan Lake. In Bratan Lake, we rented a speed boat and used to travel around the lake. It was so much fun, with wind and the water. After we rented a speed boat, we bought meatballs and ate it on the side of a lake. The meetballs was very tasty and hot. Around 11am, we went to Kebun Raya Bedugul. There we bought a bucket of strawberry and peanut. We sat on the green fresh grass for about one hour, and we talked about lot things because it was very difficult for our family to find such time to chat and talked to each other. After that we walked around Kebun Raya looked at the trees and the flowers. There are a lot of unique things to find in Kebun Raya. It was very beautiful, so we took some pictures with my camera in my mobile phone. We walked for just for a while, because 1 was very tired. Then we decided to have lunch in Candi Kuning market. I also bought a rabbit. I pick the brown one because it was very cute. I bought it with its cage and some vegetables for the rabbit. On our home, we stopped on the side of the road, to see a group of monkey. Then we gave them some peanut. I was very excited and a little afraid because the monkey was trying to jump inside the car. My father told me to close the window so the monkey wouldn’t jump in. We arrived home at 6 pm. I was very tired, but it was a fun and unforgettable experience for me and my family.
Rabu, 16 Juni 2010
My Holiday
Diposting oleh delisa di 04.57
Subscribe to:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar